This post may contain affiliate links for which I get a small commission if you click or purchase.
But don't worry — I would never recommend something I don't totally love or use myself!
I can't believe it's almost April! The year is flying by so fast!I have gotten a little side tracked on my back to basics when it comes to tumbler making but I am back! Whether it's your first tumbler or not we all need to talk about: Creative Fabrica and where to get KILLER Fonts, SVGs and other art tools. Let's dive in....
Why Creative Fabrica?
As an artist and tumbler maker I love fonts and anything to do with art but having to spend HOURS creating my own fonts and other graphics just isn't something I have the time for. So when I found Creative Fabrica I KNEW I found the perfect place to get what I needed to create AMAZING art but also save myself some time.
I have now been using Creative Fabrica for a few years now and I LOVE their platform! From the commercial usage (a MUST as a small business owner), fonts, patterns, millions of SVGs & PNGs and now their amazing AI technology, I'm able to find trendy and unique assets for my FUNctional ART that I don't have to spend HOURS designing myself!
Does this sound like something you need in your life?
Here are 10 of my favorite SVGs and fonts from Creative Fabrica!
This amazing retro font has to be one of my favs. I know I was born in the wrong era because these 70s vibes are my jam!
2. Script fonts like this "Babe" font are a great addition to tumblers. I love it!
3. Get lost with me, babes. How cute is this SVG?
4. If I couldn't be born in the 70s then at least I got to experience the 90s! And now that everything is coming back into style, these 90s SVGs are perfect! I mean, look at the TROLL!
5. These SVGs are perfect for teachers, who are a big buyer of custom tumblers!
7. You know my hippie heart loves the sun and moon!
8. Smile, babes!
9. This is another one of my favorite fonts. It is more on the retro side but also quite lovely!
10. I love a good font pairing!
Again, I am so excited for you to take on this new adventure, my friend! 2023 is going to be filled with tons of tutorials and DIY projects, so be sure to sign up with my newsletter!
Talk soon, babes!